Membership Categories and Fees
SCHEDULE OF FEES
(according to 2005 AGM Minutes)
Fiji and Regional
· Personal (employed in the field of librarianship)
· Personal (Outside field of librarianship and allied fields) - FJD 10.00
· Members not employed - FJD 3.00
· Student members not in receipt of salary - FJD 2.00
· School FJD 5.00
· Other FJD 20.00
Outside South Pacific Region:
· Personal FJD 30.00
· Other FJD 50.00
Life Membership Fees after a consecutive membership of 10 years will be at 10 times the annual subscription or FJD $250.00 whichever is lesser.
Cheques and postal orders should be crossed and made payable to Fiji Library Association. Please send your completed form with correct subscription to:
c/- JOHN DYER
USP Library, Laucala Campus,
Membership of the Association is open to all library professionals and any person or institution interested in libraries. Benefits you enjoy as a member include:
· The Newsletter and/or Fiji Library Association Journal;
· Discounts on all FLA publications, conventions and workshops;
· The opportunity for you to play an active role in the development of your profession and Fiji's library services;
· Free information, advice & network through FLA ListServ;
· Scholarship Opportunities.
Since 1972 - Happy 40th Anniversary!